Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Letter A Day Project

I read a blog today (see the link below) where the writer suggested A Letter A Day Project.  You can read the details in her blog.  I thought of several people I could write to (some might not be nice letters) but have decided to try to tackle this project for my daughter.  It will be a good time as this time a year from now she will be three months into her first year of high school.  My mom kept prayer journals and I love going back and reading them now, some 10 years later and seeing how God answered her prayers.  I wish I could tell her today how some of these things turned out, but thankfully where she is today, she knows.  She probably knows better than I do.  So I ask you to consider this challenge, whether it be a child, a spouse, friend or parent.  Take a moment to let them know a year from now that they were on  your mind everyday.  Write on!
a-letter-day-project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers