Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting my crap together...

I was told today that a blog cannot be once a week and I “need to get this shit together”. This is true and I apologize for starting and then leaving you hanging while I survived a crappy week.

In regards to my flippin’ uterus, I was good. No need to flip anything inside. Doc told me of another patient who was about 400 lbs. In some crazy me kind of way, I took this to say, “You win, your efforts in looking better than some women that come in here are appreciated”. How I got that from our discussion, I don’t know, but just let me have it, alright? We discussed my weight, after I prompted. He encouraged “Weight Watchers”. Screw that. Went to a weight clinic two days later and got a little help in a bottle with a kid proof cap. I did get hit on while there by a black garbage collector. That is a sure sign my ghetto booty is back along with all with a bunch of other junk I don’t want in my trunk.

I’m loving the gyno stories!! I see a blog in the future for us to discuss the lovely little nipple bumps that add to the destruction brought on by age and breastfeeding of our breasts. That for the record seems to turn no one off but us. Sick world we live in.

I promise to do better this week. What has been on my mind is not a humorous thing but a woman thing. But as the great Carrie Bradshaw says “it’s really hard to walk in a woman’s shoes so every now and then you need special ones; to make the walk a little more fun”. Shoes and girlfriends (even blog friends) that are real have made my walk, even when stepping in a shitload of trouble… a little more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers