Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unpretty

As you know, I am new to this blogging thing and never wanted to start blogging until I could have a pretty one. When I post a blog on my home computer it looks good. Then I find out when others are pulling it up on different computers the words are running across the page. I have tried to fix this. When I do, the words no longer run across the page which is the purpose, I know. However, they are no longer pink and now they are in a boring, unpretty font. This I cannot figure out how to fix and it frustrates me and makes me not want to do it if it's not the way I want it. Yes, I am having a princess moment.

I am going to keep going though and keep trying to figure it out, but if anyone knows how to fix this or has any suggestions let me know! In the meantime that old TLC song about being "so damn unpretty" will be haunting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers