Thursday, June 3, 2010

You're the reason your kids are stupid

“Guh, I luh ew!” What the crap?! How about I would rather you not “luh” me because it sounds like something I’d need an ointment for. You would think you would see comments like this on a child’s Facebook page, but these my friends are comments of seemingly sensible adults. Here are a few samples of post I have ripped off while Facebook stalking:
“Dang guh. Sounds like u had a crazy weekend. Glad all is ok. Luh u!”
“good night be sweets friend in the whole wide world!! ILY foreva!!!”
“I deal wit em erreday!”
“I lurves you!!!”
“Hey sexy!!! Thank u!!! I have several beerz for u!!! Kissz”
“That's crazy bunch of guhs!”
Seriously, these are self-supporting grown-ups. Probably even the one’s who send out “press one for English” emails. These are people raising children and helping them with homework. So it’s no wonder that their children cannot spell. I know this may just be a personal pet peeve of mine but I hate this crap! The teenagers I know don’t even talk or write like this, so what the heck is wrong with you?!? For the record every single one of these comments were posted by someone either divorced or single. My guess would be it’s because they are idiots. Nuff said guhs… peace out.
Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. The problem I have with some of the FB language (and texting) is that it totally destroys the English language, which is in jeopardy of being replaced with Spanish as it is. Learn to speak, learn to spell....I'm just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete

Followers